Within the United States, race still remains a major motivating factor behind hate crimes. According to a report from the FBI, of the 7,254 hate crimes that were reported, a majority 47.7% (3,465) were motivated chiefly by race. Nearly 70% of these cases were anti-black. The second highest reported motivation was a person’s sexual orientation, and the third largest motivation factor was religion.
- Capitol Riot Video Evidence finds Rocklin Man guilty of stealing from Mitch McConnell’s office
- ‘Death Sentence’: The hidden coronavirus toll in U.S. jails and prisons
- Fentanyl would be added to drug trafficking laws under Missouri proposal
- READ: Michael Flynn requests to withdraw guilty plea
- 4 Invoking Stats About Crimes in the US
- Hello world! on